At Real Estate Solutions, we take the health of our Team and the public extremely seriously. Here are some changes we’ve implemented to combat the spread of Covid19:
1) We no longer accept paper rent – but we have made paying rent online 100% free for our tenants.
2) We will no longer be showing occupied properties due to the increased risk to all parties.
3) Our Team Members are armed with best practices, hand sanitizer, anti-microbial wipes and more to ensure they are as safe as possible when in the field. We wash our hands frequently when possible and we avoid touching our faces.
4) All lease signings are now done digitally.
5) All properties (where allowed by HOA/functional limitations) have digital door locks installed, with a very easy to wipe down keypad, vs. germ-attracting keys that people carry around and which touch numerous surfaces.
We are doing all this in the name of safety, but we also are intent on ensuring our mission to our clients and our responsibilities to our tenants are not compromised.
Thousands of people depend on us at RES and we will continue to deliver our world-class property management services, but now with heightened safety measures.